Westaff is looking for 1st Shift IT Manager in the Pompano Beach, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $70k to $80k DOE
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Supervise the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services and ensures that service levels are achieved, and user expectations are met or exceeded.
- Establishes priorities that align with the departmental goals and aims and finds areas of improvement.
- Monitors and analyzes trends in computer operations and prepares recommendations for operational improvements.
- Collaborates with sponsors and stakeholders to define the project business case including project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Manages project communication throughout the life cycle of the project. Communicates and manages Project Risks. Conducts periodic project reviews with key stakeholders, sponsors, and team members to provide progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing IT support teams.
- Asset management experience.
- Network intrusion methods/vulnerabilities/threats, best practices, and new technologies supporting network security.
- Network security aspects including Next-Generation firewalls, IPS/IDS, Application Control, Digital Certificates, Proxy Technologies, Load Balancing Technologies, network access control, multi-factor authentication, VPN, AAA, network security monitoring, traffic analysis, Distributed Denial of Service Threats, security vulnerabilities, risk mitigation strategies, security management tools.
As a Westaff IT Manager, We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and aid when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training