Westaff has an amazing opportunity for a manufacturer in West Springfield MA for a Customer Service Rep! If you love working with a close-knit family style team, this position would be a great fit for you!
Pay Rate: Dependent on experience
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Review the MRP system to ensure customer order due dates are in line with required delivery dates
- Verify customer purchase orders against internal work order to ensure that the company can comply with process requirements and all processes have been flowed down correctly
- Provide continuous updates to customers on the status of their orders within the allotted 4 hour time frame
- Communicate with customers on any additional blue prints, drawings, or other items needed for processing
- Coordinate with production on obtaining ECD's for orders
- Develop daily reports on orders and communicate with production
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
Customer Service Rep Requirements:
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Required Experience: 2 plus years of experience in manufacturing
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill building courses
*Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply*