DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY - PLATING SUPERVISOR IN LINCOLN, NH
Schedule: Monday - Friday with Overtime Opportunities
Pay Rate: $65,000-$80,000 annually, DOE
The Plating Supervisor directs and coordinates activities of the metal finishing department in processing materials by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate and technical personnel.
Directly supervises 30 employees in the Metal Finishing Dept. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; submitting for equipment and supplies, planning assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resovling complaints and resolving problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishes priorities and sequences for manufacturing products within a safe work environment.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure safe operation and optimum utilization are met.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Management for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Insure that all hazardous material and hazardous waste operations are in compliance with local, state and federal government requirements.
- Required to be trained in proper handling of hazardous waste in accordance with 40 CFR 265.16
- Required to be trained in 40 hour emergency response in accordance with 40 CFR 1910.120 due to the various hazards associated with chemical handling and hazardous waste handling.
Ability to read, interpret and generate documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE PLATING SUPERVISOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.