DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY - MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR IN LINCOLN, NH
Schedule: Monday - Friday with Overtime Opportunities
Pay Rate: $65,000-$80,000 annually, DOE
Manage maintenance, buildings, and grounds in the facilities. Responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations. Must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, controls, etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are essential. The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times. Plays a major role in the Environmental Management System (EMS), Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), and Lean Manufacturing efforts for our facility (Preventive Maintenance program)
Roles & Responsibilities:
With the assistance of the lead person, directs workers engaged in performing maintenance, repairs and upgrades of buildings, equipment and machinery.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Assembles and analyzes contract bids/proposals
- Directs outside contractors ensuring adherence to specifications
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Process owner for Preventive Maintenance and Spare Parts
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience including developing and maintaining a preventative Maintenance program.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- REASONING SKILLS: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; internet software,; order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.