Are you looking to continue your career in a Customer Service? Westaff is currently seeking candidates for a first shift Call Center Specialist position in Cheshire, CT!
Shift: Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Pay rate: starting wage is $15.00 per hour.
Position Summary: The Call Center Specialist will be the liaison between the policy holders of our customers, insurance companies. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling basic inquiries or resolving issues and complaints.
Call Center Specialist will perform the following tasks:
- Learn the primary purpose of a premium audit and its process.
- Field high volume of inbound calls as well as make outbound calls – using approved scripts and language that safeguards the company from violating regulations and ensures accurate answers.
- Acknowledge and diffuse minor issues or complaints; or facilitate resolution to escalated matters with management.
- Properly document and keep record of each and every call.
- Facilitate contact between insureds or agents and their assigned auditor.
- Proficient or a working knowledge in Windows 10, MS Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Ability to handle high call volume (both inbound and outbound)
- Bilingual preferred, not required.
Take advantage of Westaff's weekly pay, health insurance and free online classes! Apply Today for immediate consideration!