Westaff is hiring for CNC Machinists in Newport, VT! If you are experienced in CNC Machining, or are interested in learning the trade, our client is willing to train the right candidate. Don't wait, apply NOW!
Shift: Monday-Friday | 2:55pm-11:25pm
Pay Rate: $17/hour
- Safely operating computer numerical control machines to cut, shape and/or form metal work pieces to specifications.
- Reviewing specifications to determine machining sequence, checking dimension of parts and blueprints, operating machine accordingly, to production schedule.
- Observing and listening to machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Analyzing any production difficulties and reporting this to Supervisor.
- Measuring for conformance to specifications using micrometers, calipers, functional gages and blueprints.
- Maintaining production logs and scrap ticket.
- Experience in CNC machining, blueprint reading and/or use of digital calipers/micrometers is preferred.
- Must be a team player, ready and willing to participate in trainings and meetings as required.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE CNC MACHINIST POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.