Human Resources Associate
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Review applications and source applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Managing applicant records including, résumés, applicant logs, and interview forms.
- Sets appointments for interviews and performs some initial interviewing of applicants.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Updates the applicant tracking system (ATS) and under supervision of the HRD, the associate creates and places ads for job openings.
- Perform various activities including answering phones, filing, data entry, or answering routine questions on HR policies and procedures and maintaining employee database.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Issuing new employee badges and parking passes.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company and maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of orientation and training material.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year experience with recruiting responsibilities or in a recruiting/source role
- Bi-lingual English/ Spanish/ Creole
- Microsoft Office skills needed (Word, Excel & Outlook) along with internet research
As a Westaff HR Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our HR Associate job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!