Westaff is hiring a Accounting Clerk to work for a Manufacturing Plant in West Hialeah IMMEDIATE HIRE!.
Schedule: M-F 8AM-4:30PM
The Accounting Clerk will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to customers. This individual will also post vendor invoices to record proper expenses and in order to pay suppliers.
- Prepares, uploads, posts, and verifies customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable in the ERP system.
- Collaborates with the Receivables Administrator to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements to customers.
- Code and process supplier invoices into the company ERP system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong user proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be proficient in data entry functions
- Proficient in working with ERP systems such as NetSuite / Oracle.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable related experience required
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
As a Westaff Accounting Clerk, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Accounting Clerk job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!