Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4pm. Year round program with closures for holidays, school breaks and professional development.
Payrate: Depending on Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or closely related field
- Experience working with children between the ages of 0-5 years.
- Team oriented, with strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with social constructivism, Reggio Emilia, and emergent curriculum a plus
- Value the image of the child. All children have preparedness, potential, curiosity; they have interest in relationships, in constructing their own learning, and in negotiating with everything the environment brings to them.
- Value the process of welcoming and sustaining learning.
- Recognize the power of documentation. Teachers record, document, transcribe, and collect information from the children in a variety of ways. Teachers gain insight into what the children are intending, what they are learning, and where they are headed.
- Value the environment. Whether we are inside the classroom, on the playground, or in our community. We recognize the power that the space around us has on children.
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Located in Stowe, Vermont