Receiving Associate Wanted in Colchester, VT
Westaff is looking for an enthusiastic, hard working person that will thrive in a fast paced environment to join a local reputable company in their Receiving Department.
Duration: Temp to Hire
Days: Mon. - Fri.
Hours: Day shift, flexible start time.
Receiving Associate Responsibilities:
- Examines articles for defects and notes on bill of laden
- Working as part of a driven team
- Receives articles and ensures pack list matches computer system
- Unloads and unpacks incoming shipments
- Puts stock away
Receiving Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED, or 1-3 months experience
- Frequently required to stand; walk; sit, and use hands while performing job duties
- Employee is occasionally required to reach; climb; balance; stoop; or kneel
- Employee must regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds; frequently lift up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Perform other duties as required
What’s in it for you?
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay
Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Apply today for immediate consideration!