Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Distribution Processor (Quality Control) in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Open and sorts products and verifies contents
- Rf scanner, packing boxes, and sealing products
- Tag and label
- Manually or using manual pallet jack unloading and loading trucks when volume arises
- Process manufacturing goods (receive, check, load, and ship) received by the distribution center prior to shipment to stores, under general direction from supervisors
- Clean and maintains processing area
- Prior warehouse distribution center experience is preferred
- Basic math skills. Knowledge of label equipment, and scanners
- Able to bend, lift and stand up 10 hours
- No prior experience is required
- Detailed and Organized
- Bilingual/English only/Spanish only
As a Westaff Distribution Processor (Quality Control), We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Distribution Processor (Quality Control) job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!