BONUS OFFERED CALL 6036784944 TO LEARN MORE.
Shift Break Down:
START OF SHIFT:
- Ability to follow startup procedure & assist in system start up.
- Making sure the line is supplied.
- All machines are ready to run. Then run the tests required before production starts.
DURING THE SHIFT:
- Training of new employees and coaching of others including:
- Correctly and quickly inserting wire.
- How to operate the Machine.
- Using the cutters correctly.
- Final inspection criteria.
- Bending wire for welding.
- Refilling eyelets.
- Making minor repairs such as:
- Clearing jammed eyelets.
- Table positioning.
- Sticking pistons.
- Pallet jams on the line.
- Accurately maintaining the down time logs.
- Replacing missing eyelets at the manual station.
END OF SHIFT:
- Making sure that all stations are cleaned properly.
- Collection of needed data including:
- Down time logs.
- Parts made by each station.
- All stations are supplied for the next shift.