Top Agricultural Manufacturing company in Hesston KS, is Hiring Immediately!!
1st and 2nd shifts
Welder Job Duties:
- Read work orders, blueprints (first and third angle), production documents and/or
other information to determine weld specifications and requirements.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and/or (overhead - rarely) positions in a
progressive assembly line in a timely manner maintaining quality and accuracy of
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly,
using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or
templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools including (gas metal arc –
primary), shielded metal arc, gas tungsten arc, , flux-cored arc, submerged arc,
electros lag welding.
Apply Today to be considered for these Welder jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.