WESTAFF IS ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR A BINDERY OPERATOR AND BINDERY HELPER POSITION IN THE DURHAM, NC AREA
$13-$15 hr. -depending on experience
Hours: 2nd shift 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday and some weekends
BINDERY OPERATOR DUTIES:
- Preforms print jobs and sets up, maintains and operators the bindery equipment
- regular maintenance on the machines
- knowledge of bindery work, with books, magazines, glue, cut, joining printed sheets together
- Responsible for quality integrity of all products assembled or completed in the finishing dept.
- ensure proper usage of all binding & auxiliary equipment
- Meeting deadlines as required
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Report all equipment problems, job discrepancies, safety violations and other problems to Bindery Supervisor
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- 2-5 years’ experience in warehouse/bindery operator a plus
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Savings Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE BINDER OPERATOR POSITION
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.