Westaff is looking for 3rd shift Sanitation Associate in Salem, MA.
· Detail oriented, energetic, ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Ability to lift 56 lbs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
* Maintain Production floor clean, free of debris.
* Helps in covering all the machines motors and electrical panels prior to starting power washing or foaming. Coordinates with supervisor for approval to start wash down.
* Dough feed system, including bowls, Lift, and conveyor needs to be foamed, power washed, rinsed, and sanitized.
* All stainless steel tables and dunnage racks are foamed, power washed, rinsed and sanitized.
* Spice room Floor and tables need to be cleaned and sanitized.
* Follows Overnight Cleaning Procedures and proper wash down procedures.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 8pm - 5am
$17.60 per hour
Apply now to our Sanitation Associate position in Salem, MA
Members and family of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!