Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Assistant Maintenance Technician in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of industrial machinery
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on industrial machinery
- Write, maintain, and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Program PLC's
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Communicate with Production Associates and Management
- Maintain and secure work tools
- Clean and maintain work area
- Follow all safety procedures
- Provide training as requested
- Order tools and machinery inventory parts
- Working knowledge, education, or experience in one or more of the following areas: •Electrical systems •Mechanical systems •Hydraulic & pneumatic systems •Plumbing •Carpentry •HVAC •Welding •Piping systems
- PLC programming
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Ability to lift 40 pounds required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Flexible to work Overtime
As a Westaff Assistant Maintenance Technician, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Assistant Maintenance Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!