Production Administrative Assistant Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and process software orders, hardware orders, subscription notifications, quotes and invoices.
• Update systems of record (Salesforce, CRM or NetSuite) in a timely and accurate manner
• Monitor Sales Order workflow for Software and Hardware orders within Salesforce/CRM.
• Ensure continual compliance with Company and Quality System Requirements, including supporting regular audits
• Communicate appropriately and professionally with vendors, manufacturers, Business Partners and co- workers
• Escalate customer issues to Production lead or manager
• Partner with co-workers across the company to resolve issues
• Develop and run reports, queries and spreadsheets
Production Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Ability to follow established processes
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Production Administrative Assistant Preferred skills and experience:
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal employee/candidate will have experience with the following:
Benefits while working with Westaff:
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!