At Westaff – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a warehouse workers.
- Preform regular inventory counts and stage product before loading freight
- Package material for shipment according to shipping requirements and/or customer specified instruction
- Ensure that all product/shipping labels are legible
- Load or unload trucks making sure that: the truck is chocked or otherwise secured before at-tempting to unload and load the product; the truck bed is clear of debris, obstruction, or defect for safe entry/exit
- Bend and Stoop Consistently during the day
- Walk an extended distance
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hand and wrists regularly during your shift
- Reach over your head with 10-30 pound loads regularly during your shift
Apply now for the Warehouse jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.