Perform various duties in the support of the production of multiple food products. Perform assigned responsibilities to support the safe and productive manufacture of quality products and to meet the goals of the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities May Include But Not Limited To:
- Palletize and wrap Drew’s products utilizing sound body mechanics and adhering to safety protocols.
- Perform the breakdown of all reusable packaging and returnable, including cardboard totes, barrels, and wooden bins.
- Monitor, sort, and segregate shipping materials for returnable and salvageable pallets.
- Maintain high cleanliness and quality standards. Report any concerns immediately upon discovery and take and/or recommend steps to remediate.
- Adhere to, use, and encourage safe work practices, following safety rules and regulations including but not limited to Lock Out/Tag Out and personal protective equipment. Report any potential safety hazards, near misses or injuries to the Production Supervisor/Vice President of Operations.
Physical Demand - Employees must be able to:
- Lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably.
- Bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, pull, push, and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time.
- Perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods during shift.
- Tolerate moderate to loud noise, fluctuating temperatures and wet working environment.