Westaff is looking for a 2nd shift Photo Etch Operator in Woburn, MA for immediate start!
Pay: $18/hr + depending on experience
Hours: 3:00pm-11:30am Monday - Friday
Photo Etch Operator Responsibilities:
- Process metal parts in small batches through various chemical baths and rinsing tanks Process panels through conveyor etch systems per given instructions.
- Perform in-process visual inspection of chemically cleaned and stripped panels.
- Periodically empty and clean out etch system sumps including safe transport of 55-gallon drums to and from the storage areas.
- Safely and accurately, dispense given amounts of raw chemicals for bath make-ups.
0 – 3 years’ experience preferred Experience with plating metal parts a plus, as well as, use of a grit blaster.
Experience using vertical comparator to make dimensional measurements as well as using gage pins for through hole measurements
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Photo Etch Position! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!