Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Administrative Assistant in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Answering incoming phone calls politely and professionally and accurately taking messages. Provide general support to visitors
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Westaff Administrative Assistant, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Administrative Assistant job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!