Responsible for testing materials and finished products in accordance with applicable industry and company standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee compliance with all Label Control procedures.
- Perform finished product testing - sampling, testing, analyzing, and reporting of results.
- Oversee hold, reject, and release criteria for both raw materials and finished product.
- Oversee adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing food safety protocols.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with standards and requirements for food safety, GMP, SQF, and other regulatory or internal quality programs.
- Must be able to: lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably
- Lift, climb, twist, reach, pull, push, and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time
- Perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods
- Tolerate moderate to loud noise and fluctuating temperatures.
- Understand sampling, testing and verification processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Be able to apply mathematics and be comfortable with technical equipment and computer programs.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.