Monday-Friday, 9-5, Saturday 9-4. (25-40 hours a week. Some flexibility is available)
This client primary focus is both modular and manufactured home sales. We also provide construction services, we sell mobile home parts, including doors, sheds, etc. This client is family owned, the Office is shared with other housing industry companies.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers phone calls, schedules appointments and supports visitors.
- Carries out duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Research current prices of items and materials that are used in quotes for future work with clients.
- Assist in sending quotes to homebuyers.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Maintain records of parts orders for customers and communicate with them as needed.
- Maintain records of service work requests by customers & home warranty work requests from homebuyers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant or bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of these software’s: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Valid driver’s license