Westaff is looking for a Quality Inspector for a full service design engineering and contract manufacturing company located in West Springfield
Pay: $16-$17 DOE
Quality Inspector Essential Responsibilities:
Inspects incoming, in-process and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Ensure accuracy and conformance to requirements (i.e.: polarity, alignment, lead formation, termination requirements, component placement, joint circumference, tolerances, cleanliness, etc.).
- Reads, interprets, and follows work orders, bills of material, schematic diagrams, custom blue prints/drawings, change notices and samples.
- Verifies and identifies components through part markings, color/band coding, and numeric coding.
- Determines acceptance or rejection of product customer documentation, blueprints, engineering change notices, etc.
- Complies with established operating procedures.
- Utilizes inspection and basic tools/meters.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Creates and affixes labels, tags, and rejection markers to bare pcbs, components and completed assemblies.
- Assists Quality Coordinator with summarizing rework/repair and identifying risks.
- Reviews all documentation for accuracy; updates documentation as required.
- Meet or exceed production requirements to ensure on-time delivery
- Meet or exceed company’s quality objectives.
- Accomplishes other quality and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
Requirements: 1-2 years of prior Quality Inspector Experience
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION