Do You Have Experience Certifying Tenants For Section 8 Housing? Bilingual Leasing Agent Assistant Needed For Property Management Company In Hartford, CT!
Shift: 8am- 4:30pm Monday- Friday
Pay rate: $16/hr to start
Position Summary: The Recertification Housing Clerk is responsible for the administration of Tenant Recertification as well as specific functions as indicated below.
- Prepare Recertification Reminder Notices/forms for distribution to residents.
- Process initial, annual and interim recertifications,
- Conduct interviews with residents to determine composition, gross annual income, allowable deductions.
- Perform third party verifications as required by HUD regulations such as rent-calculations
- Perform data entry in a timely manner in Property Management Software.
- Comply with Regulations regarding allocation of Section 8 units.
- Assist with preparation for HUD Management and Occupancy Reviews.
- Prepare and process Lease Renewals as required.
- Must have knowledge of Section 8 housing.
- Understanding of affordable housing and subsidy programs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office programs.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
Take advantage of Westaff's weekly pay, health benefits and FREE online classes!