We provide accurate and timely distribution of inventory daily, striving for same day shipment of all requests. Assist in the day-to-day operation of the warehouse including inventory control, shipping, receiving and all related functions to support these responsibilities. Maintain a clean and safe working environment while maintaining safe practices in the workplace meeting OSHA requirements.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Ability to pack 4 lathes per hour minimum; UPS shipments must have 99% accuracy.
- Pick & Pack Orders for lathes and parts.
- Ship Orders
- Prepare UPS/FedEx/DHL/LTL/International shipping documents required
- Load and unload freight
- Receive all physical shipments
- Ensure what is in packages (qty and item) match with that of the packing list
- Inventory receiving verification of Part#, Qty, PO, Location (physical & computer), Signature and Date
- Distribute received items to appropriate site and if applicable same to QC
- Place RMA receipts on returns shelving for service
- Obtain and retain a current Lift Truck Certification.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, and feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Walking could be 4+ hours per day, standing for 2.5 hours per day and sitting for 2.5 hours per day.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; over 50 pounds requires team lift or assisted lift.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.