Dispatcher / Customer Service Clerk
Westaff is seeking to place a skilled Dispatcher / Customer Service Clerk for an Air Conditioning company located in Miami for immediate hire!!
Monday – Friday 8:00-5:00 pm one Saturday a month 3 hours at the office to respond messages.
Pay Rate $18 p/h
Dispatcher / Customer Service
- Responsible for the front-line customer support. The customer service department is responsible for answering emails and phone calls from customers regarding information about products and services including quote requests, tracking information, and product suggestions.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multitasking skills along with being able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Answer’s customer questions on technicians’ home – appointments.
- Managing technician’s agenda to setup visits to their multiple clients (Home owners, real state and commercial).
- Must possess basic clerical and data entry skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc.) at a basic level.
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment
- Manages inbound/outbound calls and emails while displaying strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively within the organization
- Adjust readily to change and adapt as needed
- Project a positive and professional attitude toward both internal & external customers
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Minimum of 2-5 years sales and customer service experience
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Works well in a team-environment
- Bi-lingual (Eng. Spa)
- Weekly Payroll
- Free online skill building courses
- Health Insurance
- Permanent position for the right candidate
Apply now for our Dispatcher / Customer Service Clerk position for placement!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!