Westaff has a Sanitation 2nd shift position in Salem, MA. This client has been in the business since the 1930's and has a great work environment.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10:30pm. $15 per hour.
Qualifications for the Sanitation warehouse worker:
* Basic Communication in English
* Able to handle repetitious tasks
* Able to lift 50lbs
* Able to stand on feet
* Able to handle a moderate degree of physical activity, frequent walking, bending and reaching.
Responsibilities of a Sanitation Warehouse worker:
* Responsible for performing tasks according to the plant Master Cleaning Schedule.
* Disassembles and sets up all production equipment
* Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to GMP and Safety guidelines
* Weekly Pay
* Free Online Skill Building Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision $ Retirement Savings Plan
Apply now to our Sanitation warehouse associate in Salem, MA
Members and family of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply.