Schedule: 3pm to 10pm
Payrate: $15/hour + Tips!
Accurately prepare beverages and food for guests both at bar and on the floor. Accommodate guests needs for an enjoyable experience in the lounge whether for cocktails and, or dinner
- Attend to guests needs.
- Accommodate guests special request to the best of your ability.
- Interact with guests and co-workers in a friendly and courteous fashion.
- Prepares beverages and food for the lounge, dinning room, and room service
- Take orders from guests and provide them with the food or beverage that they want.
- Set up, break down, and maintain cleanliness of the bar, tables and side stations. Mop floor, dust bottles, and defrost refrigerators as needed.
- Accurately prepare a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Understand the bar menu, specials of the evening, and how the food is prepared.
- Properly stack and carry tray.
- Replenish and restock supplies used in the lounge; including: beer, mixers, ice, fruit, table settings, and condiments.
- Know the Point of Sales System, and accurately process guest checks, and close them out.
- Understand and enforce the Vermont state liquor laws.
- Start and maintain fireplace when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must complete all pre-employment screenings to include background check
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Position available in Stowe, VT