Schedule: 10am to 5pm, with some flexibility
Payrate: $15/hour + Tips!
Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to patrons by performing the following duties.
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Adjusts complaints of patrons.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Trains dining room employees in proper service etiquette.
- Prepares beverages and expedites food orders.
- Collect payments from patrons.
Standing duration of shift
Bending/Twisting/Lifting up to 30lbs
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Position located in Stowe with a local Vermont business.