Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Forklift Operator in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $15 /$17/hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 7:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and deliveries.
- Ensures that all products are properly received (physically & ERP system) and put away for proper location management and order fulfillment.
- Research inventory discrepancies utilizing shipping documents
- Participate in cycle counts and year-end inventories.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and productivity.
- Manufacture of company products (production)
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory (inventory)
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments (Shipping and Receiving).
- Organize warehouse space (Receiving)
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately (Receiving)
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Bilingual (English – Spanish)
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system (WMS)
- MUST BE A SELF DRIVEN AND SELF STARTER INDIVIDUAL THAT requires minimal supervision with attention to detail and keen at following instructions.
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
As a Westaff Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Forklift Operator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!