Westaff is hiring for a Sanitation Tech for one of our large food manufacturing company This position works as part of a team, breaking down, preparing and sanitizing equipment.
Pay: $19.52-$20.19 depending on shift
Shifts available: 8am-4pm or 10pm-6am
Whey Plant Sanitation Technician Job Duties
- Effectively utilizes sanitation equipment, e.g., hoses, chemical foaming systems and equipment wash systems
- May require some computer entry to ensure accurate sanitation records are kept
- perform weekly shut down and cleaning of whey protein concentrate (WPC) and permeate dryer systems in the whey plant.
- Daily tasks include dry and wet cleaning of all areas of the whey plant.
- Properly follows standard operating procedures for all sanitation activities.
- Works in a safe manner following all required safety procedures including but not limited to wearing all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Experience with food manufacturing is a plus but not required