Westaff is seeking a sharp, motivated, self-starter to join our winning team in our Plantation Office
The qualified candidate will be working in a high-volume, team environment while making proper hiring and employment decisions using independent judgment to determine the best applicant to represent Westaff
Pay: $40,000 base salary per year plus Commission - up to $60k 1st year if meeting minimum recruiting standards
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Solicit, interview, screen, evaluate, select, hire and train associates.
- Match the proper candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
- After selecting the candidate to fill the open requisition - instruct, train, and orient associates on company policies and expectations about the assignment.
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
- Handle associate’s complaints, grievances, questions, and concerns.
- Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must have Previous staffing/recruiting experience is a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) needed for this opportunity.
- This is a challenging, fast-paced career opportunity for a highly organized candidate with excellent time-management skills and a commitment to excellence.
- Time Management
- This position requires individuals to be highly organized in order to meet the demands of the company and the demand of our clients.
- Time-management skills will need to be well established to meet schedules and guidelines as well as keep orders filled.