Pay: $60 K - $80 K
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am-6:00 pm. (1-hour lunch)
Required to oversee the development to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. The position requires to lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in ecommerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
Platforms we're expecting you to be familiar with include NetSuite Suite Commerce, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, and ideally Walmart.com Seller Center, Wayfair.com,& eBay. A strong understanding of email marketing & list management is a definite plus.
• Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
• Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
• Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease