Our Glastonbury medical manufacturer is immediately hiring entry level Picker/Packers for our 1st shift assembly line!
If you love keeping busy and actively seeking a long term employment opportunity, this packaging job is for you!
Hours: 1st shift Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $13.00/hr
Picker/Packers will work off assembly line to pack items for shipment. Responsibilities include:
- Material handle small parts
- Study parts list and instructions
- Pack parts into kits for medical production line
- Measure completed kits before shipping
Entry level candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have retail or restaurant industry experience, we can acclimate you into manufacturing with this production role.
Westaff offers benefits to all manufacturing assemblers including Picker/Packers:
- Weekly pay
- Health, vision, dental, and retirement savings plans
- Free online skill building courses designed to advance your manufacturing career
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Apply today to be a Picker/Packer!