Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Field Operations Property Manager in the Sunny Palm Beach, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Coordinating workflow, efficiency of workers on property, verify daily completion and standard of work
- Oversight of multiple crews
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently
- Communicating production goals to crew members and clients
- Monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for maintenance
- Track and record hours worked against established benchmarks at each property
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Report and interact with company ownership
- Interact/develop relationship with property managers, BOD's
- Interact with customers during the sales/referral cycle for install related jobs
- Manage work orders
- Driving company vehicles to/from work sites
- Position requires extensive experience, skills, and knowledge in fields of landscaping, including, but not limited to, design principles, landscape analysis, landscape architecture, irrigation systems, and rainwater management, as well as construction and building skills, personnel management, critical thinking, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and interpersonal skills
As a Westaff Field Operations Property Manager, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Field Operations Property Manager job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!