Milford Manufacturing Company Now Hiring Plumber for Immediate Hire!
Annual Salary: $78,000.00
Hours: 1st Shift, 7:30am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Essential Functions of a Plumber:
- Maintain and troubleshoot boilers, air compressors, vacuum pumps and other piped facility systems
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot liquefied isobutane distribution systems, including tank farm, piping, pumps, valves, compressors, regulators, and other components
- Perform carpentry work ranging from facility repairs to crating equipment
- Operate forklifts, man lifts, cherry pickers, and other industrial vehicles
Plumbing Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 5 year minimum trade experience (plumbing, electrician, HVAC, or anything related)
- State of Connecticut P2 or P1 License.
- Working knowledge and experience in industrial/manufacturing plumbing, boilers, air compressors, pipe fitting, liquefied petroleum gas, carpentry, vacuum pumps, machine moves and rigging
- HVAC knowledge/experience is preferred
Benefits Offered to Plumbers:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, vision, & dental insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off including holidays & vacations
- Cash balance pension
- Opportunities for growth & career advancement
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!