Westaff is looking for an experienced Machine Operator in the Nashua, NH area for immediate hire!!
** This is an opportunity to work with a VERY large extrusion machine and learn everything to grow into an extrusion operator!
Payrate: $16-17/hour depending on experience
Shift: Monday-Thursday(4 day work week) 5:00am-5:00pm
Work location: Nashua, NH
Machine Operator Job Description:
• Read and understand product spec sheet. Inspect raw material quality and monitor quality throughout run. Work from product specs
Machine Operator Qualifications:
• Basic reading and math skills sufficient to allow accurate execution of Product Specification Sheet and procedures.
• Read and understand product spec sheet. Work from product spec sheet, written or verbal instructions.
• Plan sequence of operations for a variety of first time and repeat products.
• Set up and perform operations including inventory verification, proper coating weights and width, roll winding direction, adhesive appearance and temperature settings.
• Use hand tools, small power tools, tape measure, micrometers, scales, pumps, gauges, roll handling equipment, forklifts, in-line measuring equipment, etc.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis without mechanical assistance.
• Inspect quality of raw materials and finished product throughout process.
• Complete coating run, package and store material. Check with process control sheet or department supervisor for proper storing of material.
• Perform all specification requirements for testing and sampling.
• Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to department supervisors.
Benefits working for Westaff:
* Weekly pay
* FREE online skills building training
* Medical, Dental & Vision