First and second shift general labor openings in Norwalk, OH!
This is a General Labor position working as a Wattle Associate at our client, a manufacturer of Engineered Foam and Erosion Control Systems!
Wattle Associates will be responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Operate straw wattle machine(s) and vertical packaging baler
- Manufacture, package and palletize straw wattles; lifting and placing straw wattles into vertical baler, packing and banding pallets Dispose of all scrap wattle materials and other trash into trash compactor
- Clean/sweep straw chaff around wattle area(s) - Organize pallets, raw materials, etc.
- Fill in at necessary positions, as trained, when necessary per Management
- Other duties as assigned by Management
1st shift: 6am-4:30pm
2nd shift: 4:30pm-3am
*Due to the nature of the materials used to manufacture this product, individuals with allergies to dust and straw/hay are strongly encouraged to apply for other positions with our company.