Are you in need of a 1st shift position? Westaff has a warehouse position available NOW in South Windsor, CT!
Apply today to start your career tomorrow!
Shift: 5am-1:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, or 8am-4:30pm
Warehouse associate responsibilities:
- Load and unload deliveries off trucks
- Transport packages and pallets around the warehouse
- Ensure packages are not damaged or missing
- Work directly with supervisors and team members to safely transport items throughout warehouse
- Assist in any other daily duties assigned by supervisors
Warehouse associate requirements:
- Must be punctual
- Must be willing to comply with company standards
- Must be willing to work directly with supervisors and team members
Warehouse associate Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plans
- Weekly Pay!
- Free online skill building courses, take bookkeeping or AP classes!
Veterans and members of the military are encouraged to apply!