Summer vacation is over. If you want a job, we want you!!
Westaff is looking for 3rd shift Sanitation Associate in Salem, MA.
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· Thorough, organized, having high standards and the ability to successfully multi-task
· Detail oriented, energetic, ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Ability to lift 56 lbs.
· Schedule flexibility for special projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following,
other duties may be assigned.
* Remove trash and cardboard from the floor.
* Maintain Production floor clean, free of debris.
* Helps in covering all the machines motors and electrical panels prior to starting power washing or foaming. Coordinates with supervisor for approval to start wash down.
* Dough feed system, including bowls, Lift, and conveyor needs to be foamed, power washed, rinsed, and sanitized.
* All stainless steel tables and dunnage racks are foamed, power washed, rinsed and sanitized. * All production floors need to be cleaned and squeegee dry.
* Spice room Floor and tables need to be cleaned and sanitized.
* Complete all task required when working in the dishwasher room.
* Maintain cafeteria and common areas clean and organized.
* Follows Overnight Cleaning Procedures and proper wash down procedures.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 8pm - 5am
$14.00 per hour
Apply now to our Sanitation Associate position in Salem, MA
Members and family of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!