Extrusion Operator Needed in Danbury, CT
Pay Range: $16.00-$19.00/hour, based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 8:30AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday
Responsibilities Expected of a Extruder Operator:
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature and general operation
- Read & interpret blueprint specifications & diagrams to select, position, & secure machinery
- Choose and install cutters, molds and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency
Experienced Extruder Operator Will Have:
- Knowledge of proper SSOP clean down for all pieces of equipment
- Trade/Vocational school studying heavy equipment operation & relevant fields
- Previous plastics manufacturing, automobile and automotive parts manufacturing, and aerospace manufacturing experience
Why Should a Machine Operator Choose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay - Access to pat stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Machine Operators with Extrusion Operating Experience Apply Today!