Westaff is Seeking a CNC Swiss Machine Operator for a Small Parts Manufacturer in Naugatuck, CT!
Pay Range: $20.00-$35.00/hour based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 4:00/5:00AM-12:00/1:00PM, Monday- Friday
CNC Operators will be Responsible for:
- Operating CNC Swiss equipment (Lathe, Milling, Bridgeport, Plasma Cutters, etc.)
- Using blueprints, schematics, & manuals to be able to use and understand all measuring and gauging tools
- Understanding fixturing and work holding as it pertains to the machine group being used
- Assuring the quality of all products leaving the CNC Swiss Department on machines assigned
Requirements of a CNC Swiss Operator include:
- Minimum of 2 years experience with CNC machines (Swiss, Lathe, Milling, Bridgeport, etc.)
- Must be able to setup, edit programs, operate and troubleshoot
- Experience utilizing standard gauges and inspection techniques including documentation and selecting, setting and changing tools
Westaff Offers Benefits to all Machine Operators including:
- Weekly pay! - Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile application
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!