Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift Mechanic in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay Rate $14-$17 (DoE) p/h
Shift: Mon -Fri from 4:00 pm to 12:00 midnight Flexible OT
Job Purpose: A Mechanic is expected to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of molding machinery and mechanical equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct installation and assembly of machines
- Study blueprints and manufacturer manuals to determine correct installation and operation of molding machinery
- Determine and Document Machine Parameters
- Perform production "dry-run" sampling
- Apply the requirements of document control during production: machine parameters, maintenance logs and Work Order Checklist
- Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems
- Servicing and/or cleaning equipment
- Maintain environmental, safety, cleanliness requirements for tooling storage area
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive ware
- Other duties assigned by Department Managers
- Molding equipment maintenance
- Molding technical understanding
- Safety protocol
- Must have solid reading, writing and comprehension in order to understand instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Bilingual is a plus but if only Spanish speaking, that is fine
As a Westaff Mechanic Worker, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Mechanic job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!