Westaff is looking for a Full time First Shift Warehouse Helpers to work for a clothing warehouse in Bristol CT!
Position Summary: Warehouse associates are responsible for handling the day to day flow of work to ensure the floor remains organized, and orders are processed in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Picking or packing goods for retail location and individual orders through pick waves.
- Counting received clothing and documenting correctly.
- Applying tags and labels to garments for sample set shipping.
- Performing Inventory activities.
- Loading / Unloading trucks as needed.
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Ability to utilize all required tools to complete task; including tape guns, utility blades, computers, writing implements, hand held price or tagger, etc
- Willingness and Ability to work in all areas of warehouse as needed (picking, packing, receiving, inventory, sample sets or other)
- weekly pay
- permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and retirement savings plan
- free online skills building courses