Do you have CNC experience and are looking for your next great opportunity? A aerospace company in Windsor CT is looking for CNC machinists NOW!
Payrate is dependent on experience
Qualifications of CNC Machinist:
- Knowledge: Use of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division along with the simple use of formulas and specifications.
- Experience: 1-3 years minimum
- High School Diploma, GED equivalency and or Trade School graduate.
- Strong machining background and the ability to effectively resolve problems. Good understanding of scheduling.
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English. Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
Responsibilities of a CNC Machinist:
- Operate horizontal and vertical lathes, milling and grinding machines, VTL's, Jig Bores, Bridgeport’s, rubber grinding, Prototrack, drill presses and other special shop equipment for repair of parts.
- Work from process travelers, blueprints, parts drawings, manuals, specifications and verbal directions to determine proper dimensions and tolerances of finished part sequence of operation, and setup requirements.
- Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material. Perform all other similar or related duties as required and/or directed within own or other work areas
Benefits of working as a CNC Machinist:
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plan
- Free online skill building course
- Huge growth opportunity!
*Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!