Do you have CNC experience and are interested in getting into the Aerospace Field as a Plasma Spray Operator? Apply Now for Immediate Openings in Windsor CT!
Plasma Spray Operator
Pay: DOE $13-$17
Qualifications of a Plasma Spray Operator:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent - 1-2 years’ experience with coatings of gas turbine components.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and coating specifications.
- Operation and programming of CNC equipment or production robots.
- Handling of processing / masking fixtures and precision measurement equipment. Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English. Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
Responsibilities of a Plasma Spray Operator:
- Equipment setup before part processing.
- Perform process compliance testing task as required.
- Programming of the thermal spray equipment.
- Preparation of components ( masking and surface preparation ).
- Maintain the working environment and machines in a clean and proper condition.
- Preparation/confirmation of the required quality documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Benefits of being a Plasma Spray Operator include:
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plan
- Free online skill building courses
- Huge growth opportunity!
*Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!