Westaff is seeking a temporary Human Resource Generalist to join a state department in Warm Springs, Montana!
Schedule: M-F, 7:30am-4pm OR 8am-4pm
Pay: $25.15-$27.77/hour DOE
Term: 3+ months
Responsibilities of Human Resource Generalist:
- Focus on recruitment and selection process
- Develops, implements and monitors the recruitment and selection process
- Evaluates positions, provides job descriptions and performs classification actions.
- Advises management on compensation solutions and individual compensation adjustments or problems.
- Investigates employee relation issues related to employee performance, behavior issues, complaints and grievances
- Human resource tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s in HR, Business or two years job-related experience
- Recruitment experience a plus
- Professional and great communication
- GREAT state opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits offered
Apply TODAY for consideration for our Human Resource Generalist position in Warm Springs, MT!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply