Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Estimator in the Medley, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Meticulously monitor and coordinate needs of individual projects on a constant basis to ensure projects run smoothly
- Work constantly with both customers and products from inception to completion of each project
- Work closely with customers to complete as-needed sales for ongoing projects
- Anticipate customer needs, identify potential challenges, identify new opportunities
- Maintain a high level of organization
- Can take direction and collaborate with others while also being assertive and thinking independently
- Willing to assist in the development of new business strategies or approaches as well as office processes/procedures
- Extremely proficient in working with numbers
- Ability to learn and master industry-specific computer software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Auto-CAD experience preferred requirements
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in the construction industry
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus
- Knowledge of window & door industry a plus
- Must be comfortable and willing to be cross-trained and serve as a back-up for other roles in small office environment
- Honest with a high level of integrity
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
As a Westaff Estimator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Estimator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!