Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Quality Inspector in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Technical Drawings
- Interprets geometric dimension and tolerance drawings to verify product meets Quality requirements
- Perform final inspection of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and kits as per technical documentation Assist in inspection of stencils, labels and the creation of labels as per Compliance requirements
- Responsible for proper safeguarding of assigned resources, to include, Quality Control Stamps, Monitoring & Measuring Equipment, Controlled Copies of Technical Documentation, and Approved Templates
- Initiate non-conforming reports as required; Mark and/or identify non-conforming items as per disposition; close out non-conforming reports after disposition activities are completed
- Assist in First Article Inspection process; assign labor hours to work orders
- Continuously reports opportunities for improvement in quality descriptions
- 2 Years’ experience in quality inspection within the manufacturing industry
- Capable of interpreting geometric dimensioning and tolerance symbols (will be tested)
- Understands ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 manufacturing practices
- Know basic quality inspection terms, concepts and definitions
- Understand measurement scales, terminology and types
- Computer literate and fluent in English language
- Capable of inspecting items that way between 25-35lbs
As a Westaff Quality Inspector, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Inspector job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!